Are you looking for a last-minute sustainable diy holiday gift for yourself?
Because I got something for you!
3 on-demand tutorials for a small sustainable DIY craft for only 10 euros. And each euro will be used for a good cause!
Because me, Moise from the SSPI (the Ugandan Quilters) and Gijsje are working together to build a permanent sustainable crafting space in a refugee settlement in Uganda. It's a way for them to get livelihoods, hope, community and a clean environment.
Wilde Ganzen is supporting us too, which means they add money according to how much we raise ourselves.
Which 3 sustainable holiday DIY tutorials do you get?
- A mini scrap quilt tutorial to make a wishing star
- Pimp your sock with embroidery techniques
- Upcycle plastic bottles to a Christmas tree
Doing good while holiday crafting!
- We want to host another quilt class in 2023. Last one was successful and more people are eager to learn. 50% of the money goes to Sustainable Quilt Classes
- 50% goes to the permanent building so there is a suitable place for the students to go
- Together, we make sure there are people with the skill to turn textile trash into treasure and a place to do so!
How do you sustainable holiday DIY gifts work?
- 3 online tutorials you can access long after the holidays
- A list of materials needed, most you already own
- An afternoon of fun for each tutorial alone of with friends
- Gift ideas for the next holiday season!
- New creative skills. It's beginner-friendly and you'll surprise yourself.
So, what are you waiting for. Help us help the people at Nakivale and gift yourself a fun tine and a new craft this holiday season.
If like a 100 people buy this gift, we already got a lot of the expenses for the 2023 quilt classes covered!
We thank you all a lot.
Would you like to know more about the people behind this project?
'Society's Trash will be Our Treasure'