Agenda Kick Ass Quilts activities & workshops
Sustainable Quilting workshops & activities
The mission statement of Kick Ass Quilts is to teach anyone who wants to how to become a sustainable quilter. With quilts, we'll create a sustainable future where everyone feels welcome. Check the sustainability theory to find out how.
This page an overview of Kick Ass Quilts online and offline activities.
Email me for bookings and questions.
Planned Sustainable Quilting workshops
Juni 2022 Sustainable Quilt activities
- 3 Juni Kick Ass Welcome Quilt a long, quilt studio Ede
- 11 Juni: Kick Ass Welcome Quilt pop up State of Fashion festival Arnhem
- Get a ticket here (2,50)
- 15 Juni: 'A Taste of Quilting' memory quilt workshop 'Meemaakpodium Ede' .
- 16 Juni: Quilt Storytelling Meemaakpodium Ede.
Previous Sustainable Quilting activities
April Kick Ass Quilts Activities:
- 2 April: Start online Quil-A-Long 'A taste of Quilting'
- 20 April: Pop-up Restore Second-Hand store Ede
- 29 April: Kick Ass Welcome Quilts, Quilt Studio Ede
Practical information sustainable quilt activities
Let me know in the comments what kind of quilt activities you would love to have. Also, you can reply with questions on any of the sustainable quilting activities or email me about it.
Sign up quilt activities: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: Pay what you can.
Kick Ass Quilts wants everyone to be able to experience the magic of quilting. Therefore, we do not have a set price for the activities for individuals. However, without contributions, I cannot contribute the work. Therefore, I ask people to contribute what they can. Here are the suggested prices:
- 'A Taste of Quilting' beginner class: €25,-
- 'Kick Ass Welcome Quilt' pop up experience: €5,-
- Quilting bee studio Ede: €5,-
You can pay cash in the contribution box on location or through this link: Contribute to Kick Ass Quilt sustainable activities.
Ps. Donations of textiles, scissors, seam rippers, thread, blankets etc. also welcome! Check the 'how to contribute' page for more ideas.
'Societies Trash will be Our Treasure'